Zip, Dip, & Sip Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ZDS Tour
Zip, Dip, and Sip in the historic gold mining hills of Southern Oregon in this complete combo adventure! You'll start the day with a ZIP at Rogue Valley ZipLine where you'll be accompanied by our Certified ZipLine Guides who will facilitate an exhilarating experience. Gear up at our replica gold mine town before soaring through the air on our 5 incredible ziplines that feature picturesque views of Crater Lake Rim, Table Rocks, and Mt. McLoughlin! This portion of your day-long adventure ends with a zipline across our expansive valley on the most thrilling ZipLine in the Pacific Northwest! You'll enjoy lunch at the lovely Laurel Hill Golf Course for your selection of a deli-style lunch, including vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
Next up, you'll enjoy a DIP with the certified trained professionals at Rogue Raft Co. for a whitewater rapids adventure on the Rogue River! This seven-mile, 3-hour rafting adventure features many wildlife viewing opportunities from Waterfowl, Ospreys, Eagles, Beavers and much much more. Rafting greenhorns and gurus alike are encouraged to test the class I through IV rapids of the Rogue River. Dress to get wet!
End the day with a SIP of the most delectable wines at Del Rio Vineyards & Winery, where you can reflect on your day and wind down with a custom estate wine-tasting experience. With over 200 acres and 15 grand varietals, Del Rio produces premium wines and is a key supplier for fine winemakers. This is the perfect relaxing end to an adventure-filled day!
Activity Duration: 9 Hours
Activity Availability: Daily at 8:30 a.m.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from our Shuttle Location
- Zipline Adventure at Rogue Valley ZipLine
- Lunch at Laurel Hill Golf Course
- White Water Rafting Adventure at Rogue River
- Wine Tasting Tour at Del Rio Vineyards
- Shuttle Transportation to Each Location
- Certified Professional Tour Guides & Staff at Each Location
- All Safety Equipment & Gear
Confirmation will be provided via email after the booking is complete. A confirmation email will include the shuttle pick-up location and time.
Reservations can be rescheduled one (1) time at least 72 hours before the tour start time based on the availability of the current season. Reservations with the Tour Protection add-on can be rescheduled one (1) time or canceled and refunded within the current season at least 48 hours before the tour starts. For additional assistance, please call Rogue Valley Zipline Adventure at (541) 852-2358
- Minimum Participate Age: 8 Years Old, 21+ For Wine Tasting
- Participant Weight Range: 65-275 lbs.
- All tours are weather permitting. Guests must meet Zipline and Rafting requirements.
- Children between 8-13 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+) chaperon while on the tour
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price your awesome guides work for different companies and graciously accept gratuity throughout the day. There is not a way to tip them all at the end of the day
Canceling or changing a reservation must be done by contacting Rogue Valley Zipline at 541-821-9476. Do not assume a cancellation or change has been made unless you receive your updated confirmation email. This tour is sold by RV ZipLine and Rogue Rafting Co. but services are individually provided by RV ZipLine, Rogue Rafting Co., Laurel Hill Golf Course, and Del Rio Vineyards. All tours require a minimum of 6 guests to operate. If you choose a tour that does not meet the minimum within 48 hours of your tour time you will be notified.